Enabling Suppliers to Grow their Sales
Lhotse's free app grants suppliers access to an easy-to-use interface for new requisitions, new market opportunities and more efficient customer relationship management.
What is Lhotse?
At Lhotse, we aim to revolutionize the way businesses and suppliers work together. On that journey, customers can easily find new suppliers while suppliers have facilitated access to requisitions.
What does this mean for suppliers?
For suppliers, Lhotse is an easy way to receive inbound leads. Our algorithm will match suppliers' products and services with the requisitions of customers. Suppliers will receive highly qualified inbound leads directly in their inbox.
How does it work?
A customer creates a new requisition in the Lhotse App and chooses you as a potential supplier.
After the customer invites you, you will receive an email with a link to the requisition.
Once opened, you create an offer from the link for the new requisition in the Lhotse app.
If the customer accepts your offer, they will contact you directly and you can continue with the process.
Without costs and risk-free for suppliers. Lhotse is certified and supported by HeyData - understandable and transparent data protection advice. Your data is safe with us.
Nothing in the process changes for you, except that you can operate with a super easy-to-use interface which will save you a lot of time in the long run.
If you sell over Lhotse, you will be registered in the Lhotse Database and will be recommended for customers. These leads will be highly qualified since they have to actively choose you.
You may have seen us
Why should you use Lhotse?
- The application areas of Lhotse are diverse and range from more time-efficient handling of requisitions to a huge network of new leads and potential customers.
Does the supplier enter into a contractual relationship with the use of Lhotse?
- No. Lhotse is free of charge and non-binding for the supplier.
What kind of customers do suppliers have contact with?
- You work with major customers mainly from the DAX, MDAX and SDAX or over 1 billion in sales.
What range of expenses does your solution cover?
- Requisitions typically include any amount between €10,000 and €100,000. However, customers can of course request products or services outside of this price range through Lhotse.
Database and Data Safety
How can Lhotse ensure data safety?
- Lhotse is certified and supported by heyData. heyData is a leading company in data protection and compliance. It is DSGVO-compliant and sets with 20+ years of experience in the industry a standard for data privacy.
How can I be included in the Lhotse database as a supplier?
- If you are interested, please contact email@example.com. If you provide all the required information and are approved, we will include you in our exclusive Lhotse database, so that you can start seeing the benefits immediately.
Whom can I contact about requisitions?
- The contact person for questions regarding the content of the requisition is the potential customer. Questions about the Lhotse app and general IT issues go directly through Lhotse: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To whom should the offer be addressed?
- The offer should be addressed directly to the potential buyer. (e.g. company X, not Lhotse)
How does Lhotse identify suppliers for customers?
- Lhotse combines the existing supplier data with information on other potential suppliers from our proprietary database. The solution then uses artificial intelligence and natural language processing (NLP) to identify the best suppliers based on various factors and proactively invites them to bid on your request. Finally, depending on the priority (e.g. price, delivery time or quality), the appropriate offer can be selected.
How will I be contacted by the customer when the offer is accepted or rejected?
- As soon as the offer is accepted or rejected by the customer, the supplier receives an automatic notification. If the offer is accepted, the customer contacts the supplier directly.